CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Established 2003

Remodeled 2009

Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Room-Pre-Showers

We're slowing but surely getting the baby girl's room ready for her to inhabit it...Here's some pictures pre-shower, so they're not that exciting yet...

Jason painted those beautiful walls yellow and did such a great job on the ceiling and trim and everything! The rocking chair is a special addition from my late Gramma Voltenburg's house in Florida...Love that!
Yay! He and my dad put together the crib one Saturday while I was obsessively organizing everything with my mom...

And here's the closet, with the newly installed closet rods...and two full boxes of hand-me-down clothes from little second-cousin, Izzy Visco! Yay!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

love the bright yellow! Looks similar to the yellow in the twins' room! What a special rocking chair, too!!