CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Established 2003

Remodeled 2009

Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Belly Catchup!!!

Okay, well, this is getting ridiculous, but I'm feeling like organizing my house like mad is more important than updating my blog, obviously. We have even gotten into the habit of forgetting to take belly pictures...so I had to improvise some!! :) Enjoy watching my belly grow everybody!


Week 27...

Week 28...
Week 29...

Week 30 (thank you Jori!!)

Week 31...with our beautiful new high chair...THANKS GREAT-GRANDPA!!

So there it is...My belly...And here's what it is in relationship to a fruit, people...cause I know you all missed it!


My baby is getting fat this week!!!! Yes!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice shirts! :-) haha! :-)

That is a beautiful high chair! We just moved the twins out of their high chairs into boosters at the table..they were quite excited to move to big kid chairs!