CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Established 2003

Remodeled 2009

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Week 15...and the possibility of a belly pictures coming soon....

So this weekend was the first time that I walked around in public with pants that did not button OR zip. I had this little nifty new-fangled gadget called a BellyBand that hid all the bumps and it was pretty darn sad. It is not easy to feel okay about gaining weight. I've been so obsessed with my weight for the past, oh, I don't know, 15 years, that it is very hard to be okay with my pants not fitting.

But I'm trying really hard to feel cute instead of fat...

So anyway--Week 15....Here goes...



The legs are longer than the arms this week...and it has joints, so it can start to learn to dance....Now a baby with vocal cords like me AND dance moves, I don't know if we can handle it!!!! :)

Have a great week everybody!

0 comments: