CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Established 2003

Remodeled 2009

Monday, October 13, 2008



A peach is pretty cute!!! And vocal cords people...can you imagine what those vocal cords are gonna look like with a mom and dad like Jason and Lisa??? What a fun week!

And just an update on my belly...my pants still fit, and although I HAVE been taking weekly belly pictures, the belly pictures all look the same, so I'm not posting them until I pop...Keep checking back, it can't be too long now I'm sure!!

:)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fuzzy peach! cute!

Re: the 'tag' - Go to this post on my blog:
http://barbaramanatee.blogspot.com/2008/10/memory-loss.html

it will give the 'directions' per se of a blog game to play...read it and then post the same on your blog. :-) Have fun!!