CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Established 2003

Remodeled 2009

Friday, September 19, 2008

Oooooo---Look to Your Left People!!

8/8/08--the big "test" day!

That's Right! We're pregnant!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! It's pretty official, and we're pretty excited! And we get to hear the heartbeat on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry we've been MIA for the last month or so...starting school and getting back into the swing of things at home has kept us busy...plus there's not much to say when you're pregnant, but you're not "out" yet. So here I am, ten weeks out and not quite ready to pop. My pants still fit, and that makes me happy, no throwing up (that makes me happy too), and a baby in my tummy!

yaaaaaaaaaay!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hip hip hurray! I was thinking about you the other day and was wondering if you were feeling ok! Glad to hear all is well and that you're finally telling people!!! Yeah... can't wait to meet this little Kotarski!!! Love ya both!

Unknown said...

You know I'm excited for you! Its always fun to have a friend to make the journey with :-) Have a great weekend!