CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Established 2003

Remodeled 2009

Monday, April 6, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day!

So just to get caught up--I'll post the pictures I have on my camera now--not sure if there's a lapse due to the computer problem, but oh well...I've got so many pictures from showers and stuff--which I'll try to update later...but for now--21 hours until our baby will be born--unless there's a turn or a flip or a change of baby girl's position--which we're all big-time doubting now! :)

Here's some pictures from the last few weeks!

Week 37

Week 38!

Week 39!!Tomorrow at 10:00am is my c-section...so say a prayer and watch the blog, facebook and all that--we'll post pictures I'm sure!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Not sure if you'll see this in time, but know that I"ll be thinking of you lots tomorrow! Hope to still stop by on Wednesday!