CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Established 2003

Remodeled 2009

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Stitches!!!

So this week has been really tough. Everybody's exhausted and/or sick on our staff and it just seems like a lot of things are going wrong and/or not right this week. I'm glad it's over and we can look forward to another week....

As you can see, I had to get stitches this week as well. I was playing assassins, a game of squirt gun fun, where you have a person to shoot and a person chasing you, and if you shoot your "contract" then you get their person and it goes until there's just one person left. Needless to say, I didn't win, but I did get injured in the process of stealthily going after my contract.

Seven stitches later, I'm pretty much a beast.

Anyway--the Brooklyn Tabernacle was here this week and we watched this movie about them last night at the service, and it was pretty cool to see the stories of the people who's lives have changed...

We get to ride a helicopter this week too. Um, that rocks.

So the coffee of the day is hopefully some sugar-free fat-free carmel latte at a place where we can get free wi-fi since the internet here at Maranatha is on the brink. Haven't been able to get on all week until today!

So yay! Have a great day!

0 comments: