CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Established 2003

Remodeled 2009

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Jason,
What a fun time this has been to see you go from barely knowing how to hold Libby July to being a pro diaper changer for our new little one. You've only been a father for two and a half months, but you are doing a great job! You are so important to our family and to my sanity, and you are an amazing husband and father to little Claire! Thank you for being my support! She loves you so much (even though sometimes she's a little mama's girl!) and so do I! Happy Father's Day!



Love you Jason...Dad....and Grandpa Whaite!! You are all men who help me to see and feel our Father in Heaven's love for me! Thank you for being examples of God's faithfulness, peace, graciousness, guidance, and LOVE! Happy Father's Day to you all!

0 comments: